Affordable online lactation program for busy professionals.
Lactation Education Resources and GlobalHealth by Keypath Education offers one-stop access to your IBLCE Pathway 1 & 3 College Courses – fully online. Through Central Christian College of Kansas, you can complete your required courses for the IBLCE certification exam.
Learn nutritional requirements for a healthy living from infancy through adulthood. Courses cover mental health, psychology and human behavior throughout the lifespan. The student is introduced to sensation, perception, learning, personality disorders, psychotherapy, and social psychology.
Students also take an introductory course in statistics applied to healthcare settings and develop the ability to analyze and understand statistical data and theory. Students are exposed to the logic of statistical reasoning and its application in the quantitative social sciences.
Central Christian College of Kansas is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Choose Central Christian College of Kansas.
Online programs at Central Christian College of Kansas (CCCK) are designed for students who are looking for a flexible online learning experience. CCCK programs are designed to enhance students’ academic achievements while also allowing them to concentrate on responsibilities at home and on the job.
- Online programs are offered through a highly collaborative course delivery system.
- The curriculum is asynchronous, meaning you can log on and attend class at a time that is most convenient for you.
- The programs are affordable and financial and military aid is available for those who qualify.
- All classes are taught in a manner that is conducive to learning for adults, creating an atmosphere of shared family, career and age interests for adult learners.
Contact an Enrollment Advisor to get your questions answered:
- Application deadlines
- Tuition and financial aid
- Requirements and other program details
Available Courses (limited seating)
- Basic Nutrition (NS-BI 245)
- General Psychology (SS-PY 110)
- Human Growth & Development (SS-PY 201)
- Cross Cultural Communication (CO-CO 320)
- Statistics for Healthcare Managers EX-HC 421
Statistics for the Social Sciences (SS-PY 210)
- Fundamentals of Human Anatomy/Physiology (NS-BI 100-A)
- Fundamentals of Biological Science (NS-BI 100-B)
100% online without prerequisites - 24 hour access to classes
Complete the Form Above to hear from our Senior Healthcare Enrollment Advisor about available courses.